+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pickering V15-D350 pickup cartridge for sale

I'm Graham.

Default Pickering V15-D350 pickup cartridge for sale

I have a Pickering V15-D350 pickup cartridge fitted with a brand new, unused Jico NB-00263 spherical diamond stylus from Thakker. In my opinion, this cartridge is best suited to Jazz, Pop and vocals. Tracks best at 2g. Surplus to my needs.

Will exchange for £45.00 plus £5.00 P&P within the U.K.
    Payment via bank transfer or PayPal.

GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Graham.

Bump.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Graham.

If I lower the price to £30.00 plus £5.00 P&P, would anyone be interested?

I'm Barry.

Graham, is this still available?
    ..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadoon View Post
    Graham, is this still available?
    Yes, it is.

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamS View Post
    Yes, it is.
    In that case, I'll take it thanks. Can you PM me your payment details?
    ..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

I'm Graham.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread