+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Clear Out Begins # 3 - Blade Runner 2049 LTD Edition LP (2500 worldwide)

I'm Mike.

Default The Clear Out Begins # 3 - Blade Runner 2049 LTD Edition LP (2500 worldwide)

As per title, I am selling an opened copy of the Blade Runner 2049 LTD Edition LP (2500 worldwide), played twice.

Only blemish is a slight bend/crease in one corner of the sleeve

These photos taken before it was opened.

£45 inc 1st Class Recorded Postage in Amazon Record Mailer

For more info have a look at Discogs here: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/11278090?ev=rb

I'm Grant.

nice
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    nice
    It is, just a pity they used rubbish packaging from the States over Xmas, which meant that both copies I ordered were bent on one corner.

I'm Grant.

yup, longer they are in post the more risk. ones ive had from usa have been double boxed. would have been interested but just bought a ltd of jumanji
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yup, longer they are in post the more risk. ones ive had from usa have been double boxed. would have been interested but just bought a ltd of jumanji
    Pm sent

I'm Mike.

No longer available

I'm Steve.

Out of interest ....what is the difference between this and other vinyl releases of the OST. I have one but didn't know if it was limited.
    Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by zygote23 View Post
    Out of interest ....what is the difference between this and other vinyl releases of the OST. I have one but didn't know if it was limited.
    To be honest I’m not sure, I’ll have a look at discogs it might tell us.

I'm Mike.

Default The Clear Out Begins # 3 - Blade Runner 2049 LTD Edition LP (2500 worldwide)

According to Discogs this uk release has 4 tracks missing

https://www.discogs.com/Hans-Zimmer-...lease/11240550

They are also missing from the US 2 LP release

https://www.discogs.com/Hans-Zimmer-...lease/11343552

Every release listed here:

https://www.discogs.com/Hans-Zimmer-...master/1250568

I'm Steve.

It would seem yours has a metallic emboss and is 180g....I must go check mine and see! As far as I remember the Elvis tracks etc are not on any of the vinyl versions.

Funny ...it's a record I doubt I will play again even though I loved the movie!
    Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

+ Reply to Thread