+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Down on the farm . .

I'm Stephen.

The Bird indeed. Not that i am in there that much although the weekly in-house cinema is great fun and good value (converted skittle alley).
    As for the cider farm - a right of passage methinks and two fingers to the health and safety brigade 🤪
    Current kit :
    Music library (FLAC) on IMac or streamed via Qobuz. Fed wirelessly to Raspberry Pi / Allo Digione and into Lyngdorf digital amplification. This handles room correction and drives a pair of Quad 2905 electrostatics.

I'm Anto.

Welcome Liffy
    We need a few more farmers
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Stephen.

Oooo aaaarrr

Not that i’d know one end of a sheep from another (despite what my friends tell me).
    Off to the Canaries for some sun tomorrow so will look into the bakeoff when back.

Do they involve much kit swapping ? Might be difficult here as system is room corrected for the current set up and rear of the kit is not easy to get at !

But more than happy for others to come and tell me whats wrong 🤣 with my sounds, bring some music (although an awful lot can be found on Qobuz) and eat some pies. .. . .
    Current kit :
    Music library (FLAC) on IMac or streamed via Qobuz. Fed wirelessly to Raspberry Pi / Allo Digione and into Lyngdorf digital amplification. This handles room correction and drives a pair of Quad 2905 electrostatics.

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by Liffy99 View Post
    Oooo aaaarrr

Not that i’d know one end of a sheep from another (despite what my friends tell me).
    Off to the Canaries for some sun tomorrow so will look into the bakeoff when back.

Do they involve much kit swapping ? Might be difficult here as system is room corrected for the current set up and rear of the kit is not easy to get at !

But more than happy for others to come and tell me whats wrong �� with my sounds, bring some music (although an awful lot can be found on Qobuz) and eat some pies. .. . .
    Ask Marco ,he lives in Wales and they tell me , he knows the back end of a sheep when he sees it !!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12