+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOTFIRE new interconnect review

I'm tony.

Postie tried to deliver my Spotfire today, I was out.

Will get it from the Depot tommorow.

Thanks Oliver for keeping me up to date throughout the build....will report back my findings between my 0.5m and the 1m i had on loan-looking forward to getting them fully burnt in.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    Postie tried to deliver my Spotfire today, I was out.

Will get it from the Depot tommorow.

Thanks Oliver for keeping me up to date throughout the build....will report back my findings between my 0.5m and the 1m i had on loan-looking forward to getting them fully burnt in.
    Oh, what a shame. To be fair, I didn't give you much notice they were on the way

Looking forward to the feedback.

I'm tony.

Picked the Spotfire up this morning and have just got them playing-same conclusion as the loaner pair a noticeable upgrade over my Mark Grant 2000 wbt ag.

I would encourage members to get a listen to them they are something special.

Mine reside between pre and power as i have a lap top feeding the pre on board dac with usb-reckon they could be even more significant between a source and pre as Jim alluded to.

Thanks Oliver.

Bigman80 Guest

Picked the Spotfire up this morning and have just got them playing-same conclusion as the loaner pair a noticeable upgrade over my Mark Grant 2000 wbt ag.

Mine reside between pre and power as i have a lap top feeding the pre on board dac with usb-reckon they could be even more significant between a source and pre as Jim alluded to.

Thanks Oliver.
    Its my pleasure Tony

I'm Gary.

Oliver,

You can take me off the list, Alan was round this morning and bought his with him.

Stunning mate, pure magic. Performance increase all round.

I'll be in touch.

I'm Brian.

Thanks Oliver.
    I heard the Spotfire interconnects at Tony's place the other night and must say they sounded very good indeed . I know his system very well and heard improvements in all areas , a move towards that real , vibrant sound that most of us are after . I was supposed to get a listen to them in my system , however , things didn't work out that way . I will get a listen ASAP .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm tony.

Brian,
    Let me know if you want to hear them (mine are 0.5m) I can pop over when you are free.

No substitute for hearing them in your set up/room/music.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    Oliver,

You can take me off the list, Alan was round this morning and bought his with him.

Stunning mate, pure magic. Performance increase all round.

I'll be in touch.
    No worries, Gary.

Bigman80 Guest

New list!!

1st - Shadow Moses

2nd - Smangus

3rd - Jandl100

4th - Rexton

5th - Lee Henley

6th - Edwardlon

7th - Shaman

8th - The crow

9th - Crackles

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    I heard the Spotfire interconnects at Tony's place the other night and must say they sounded very good indeed . I know his system very well and heard improvements in all areas , a move towards that real , vibrant sound that most of us are after . I was supposed to get a listen to them in my system , however , things didn't work out that way . I will get a listen ASAP .
    Brian, happy to put you back on the list mate. Gives you week or so with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast