+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quad 34/306 pre/powe amps

I'm Rob.

Default Quad 34/306 pre/powe amps

or sale is my Quad 34 control unit and 306 power amplifier in perfect working order.
    The 34 has a lovely sounding MM phono stage

Both units are in very good 'age-related' cosmetic condition, showing only minimal marks to the front. As you'd expect there are a few chips to the 306 grills, these are minor and not noticeable from normal viewing distances, I was happy to have these out on show. The volume knob shows the most signs signs of wear, this would be easy to touch in, I didn't bother/feel the need. Both units are marked on the top and sides of the cases where these have been stacked/shelved normally.

This is the newer and smarter looking 34 unit with the grey buttons

The pictures show the condition of these and I'm happy to send larger images or more views on request.

I'll consider splitting these but would like to see them go as a pair as they are so well matched cosmetically.

No original boxes, however, I can box these up securely.

Collection from Liverpool welcome, also, I occasionally travel to Bradford so a meet up along the M62 possible too

Looking for £400 +P&P

Last edited by RSand; 22-02-2018 at 16:01.

I'm Dan.

Price Needed Rob unless i have missed it...
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Grant.

need to quote your price rob or this will be deleted... clock is ticking
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rob.

Sorry, forgot to add the important bit Thanks for the heads up!

I'm Martin.

You need to make another post too or no-one will be able to PM you.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread