+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Jelco Tonearms in Stock

I'm Hugo.

Default New Jelco Tonearms in Stock

I have just received stocks of the new Jelco 'knife edge' 9" TK-850S, 12" TK-850L, as well as 9" TS-550S and 12" TS-550L (the TS series are replacements for the old SA-750D and SA-750L). I'm waiting for final confirmation of retail pricing, but they will be on the shop next week. In the meantime feel free to ask about deals.

I'm David.

Will the new Jelco arms still need your collars? I’m thinking more for raising the height to match a Garrard 401 with my current 750L I’m using one of your collars and a couple of spacers to get the arm up to the right height.
    David.

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    Will the new Jelco arms still need your collars? I’m thinking more for raising the height to match a Garrard 401 with my current 750L I’m using one of your collars and a couple of spacers to get the arm up to the right height.
    Yes, they do since the supplied collar is the same as before, although silver, but any of these new Jelco arms bought from me will come bundled with my improved collar at no extra cost.

I'm Lee.

Have you had a chance to try any of the 850 series out yet, I’m contemplating one or even the 950 series, I currently use the 750 D and have been suitably impressed so far, but this may end up in the Lenco 75 when I get it, so will need one for the Spacedeck
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Henley View Post
    Have you had a chance to try any of the 850 series out yet, I’m contemplating one or even the 950 series, I currently use the 750 D and have been suitably impressed so far, but this may end up in the Lenco 75 when I get it, so will need one for the Spacedeck
    Yes, I have been using the TK-850S on my new SL-1200GR for a while and I’m bery impressed - compared to the SA-750D on the same deck, with the same cartridge and headshell, the TK-850S does definitely sound more ‘grown up’ and more musical - it’s very nice by any standard. Now that I have the new TS-550, which is the direct replacement for the SA-750, I’ll repeat the comparison.

+ Reply to Thread