+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Naim NDX - Network Streamer

I'm Paul.

Default FS: Naim NDX - Network Streamer

Here is my superb Naim NDX manufactured in 2015, and purchased from a Tom Tom Audio in 2016. The serial number can be provided on request.

The Network Streamer is in excellent working condition and has had light use since purchase. It comes fully boxed, with all Naim cabling, Bluetooth antenna and the original remote control.

The reason for sale is that I have decided to temporarily move away from streaming.

These players now retail for £3,799..

I am looking for £1,850 plus P&P or collection from Berkshire (M4, Junction 13).

Please contact me via PM for any further details.

Note: I am unable to locate the Wifi antenna, but they can be sourced from Tom Tom Audio for £10.66.

Front of NDX:

Rear of NDX:

NDX with ancillaries:

Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Paul.

Now sold.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

+ Reply to Thread