+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For sale Leak Stereo 70 & Stereofectic Tuner in Teak Sleeve

I'm Felipe.

Dan, would rather leave for the PM as I did asked for photos before completing payment. Having said that, I did apologize but as cheap as it is (£50 + postage) I was hoping to replace the filter or PS caps and be done with it, that's not restoration for me (not mentioned in the OP), It needs a bit more TLC to put it to the standard I'd like which regretfully I'm not skilled enough to do it, mea culpa there. Anyway, I've dealt with Dan previously and can't recommend him enough, I'm to blame here :>

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapito View Post
    Dan, would rather leave for the PM as I did asked for photos before completing payment. Having said that, I did apologize but as cheap as it is (£50 + postage) I was hoping to replace the filter or PS caps and be done with it, that's not restoration for me (not mentioned in the OP), It needs a bit more TLC to put it to the standard I'd like which regretfully I'm not skilled enough to do it, mea culpa there. Anyway, I've dealt with Dan previously and can't recommend him enough, I'm to blame here :>
    Apologies for before.....

Will Update thread.....
    Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm Felipe.

Hey Dan

I like to think that I'm amidst HiFi friends here in the TAOS, no issue whatsoever, and sorry again on my behalf, was just bad timing with the questions/answers

I'm Dan.

Guys I have not described the amplifier in detail it does need a bit more work then possible it has rust in places only on the screws internally is fine...
    Lettering is all fine as some do fade with age this needs the right buyer to get it going open to offers

Updated the Stereo 70 is for RESTORATION Only.
    Pre & Power
    Turntable
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm Dan.

Withdrawn....
    Pre & Power
    Turntable
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm Lawrence.

Probably for the best, unless you have confirmed t with an EE that the only issue with the amp is the PS caps you mentioned then there could be a host of other issues. Hard to tell what else could be wrong until the power supply is up and running. Well there are ways round but they require thorough investigation.

I'm Dan.

Hi

True....

I am gonna keep the tuner and use the sleeve for my Quad 33/FM3 not the exact fit but nice enough.....
    Pre & Power
    Turntable
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12