+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kontrapunkt B

Bigman80 Guest

It's a beautiful looking beast

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    It's a beautiful looking beast
    Yeah and knowing Ortofon I bet it would be stunning in a system that could showcase how it extracts the music out of the vinyl
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Yeah and knowing Ortofon I bet it would be stunning in a system that could showcase how it extracts the music out of the vinyl
    Stop it Robbie, I have been looking at them and I can get 25% if I send them my Kontrapunt!!!!!! Need another £3k though

I'm Robert.

Stop it Robbie, I have been looking at them and I can get 25% if I send them my Kontrapunt!!!!!! Need another £3k though
    ha ha !!

I feel your pain. I have bad temptations too towards things like the Winfeld which I really shouldnt be having as the Cad B is brill, but cant really as all money gone and I'm trying to save for some Spendors for IF I hear some in my set up and like

This hifi lark eh
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

Bigman80 Guest

Lol, I know. It's a dream item isn't it. Means we can dream lol

Bigman80 Guest

Jimbo,

If you find a knackered Kb, Ortofon will basically rip out the guts and fit an all new set of innards for €870.

Still feels like a bargain.

I'm James.

Jimbo,

If you find a knackered Kb, Ortofon will basically rip out the guts and fit an all new set of innards for €870.

Still feels like a bargain.
    That maybe the only sure way to get a sorted one.

The A95 looks like it's had all its guts ripped before you use it!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    That maybe the only sure way to get a sorted one.

The A95 looks like it's had all its guts ripped before you use it!
    It's a stunner. I need to stop looking at the bloody things.

I'm David.

There's a Kontrapunkt B available at CJM Audio (https://www.cjm-audio.de/phono/tonabnehmer/) in Germany at the moment. It's €600 might be worth checking out if it doesn't have too many hours on it? I'm interested myself but already have far too many cartridges and ought to spend my money elsewhere.

David Whistance

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dwhistance View Post
    There's a Kontrapunkt B available at CJM Audio (https://www.cjm-audio.de/phono/tonabnehmer/) in Germany at the moment. It's €600 might be worth checking out if it doesn't have too many hours on it? I'm interested myself but already have far too many cartridges and ought to spend my money elsewhere.

David Whistance
    Hours aren't mentioned on that one are they? Also, bit of a gamble and unknown quantity isn't it.

If desperate, then not the worst price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast