+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF ?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    For a second there I thought Bill Clinton had joined our group...."I never snorted coke and I never slept with that woman!"
    There should be a gag about cigars to be got from that somewhere.

I'm Pavel.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    They're not the only vendors of crystal filled containers to attach to your cables; supposedly to enhance performance: http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm
    This whole website is ridiculous.

I don’t know about diamond hardness glass, but this surely does look like an Ikea chopping board inside an Ikea tray.

I'm Pavel.

It took me a while to understand that this website is just an elaborate joke. It reads just like Hi-Fi Advice

I'm Grant.

Default WTF ?

Here! Less of that.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mick.

Has any one tried the Shun Mook Pendulum? It must work cos its expensive...

"Locate the pendulum a few inches above the pre amp or cd player.... You will find the music cleaner and more musical"

If any one says its not working you must send them out of the room.... Bad Aura...

http://www.shunmook.com/userinfo/Shu...on%20Notes.pdf

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mixc View Post
    Has any one tried the Shun Mook Pendulum? It must work cos its expensive...

"Locate the pendulum a few inches above the pre amp or cd player.... You will find the music cleaner and more musical"

If any one says its not working you must send them out of the room.... Bad Aura...

http://www.shunmook.com/userinfo/Shu...on%20Notes.pdf
    🤣🤣

I'm Dennis.

Has anyone realised that when holding the swinging pendulum in front of you, you hypnotise yourself into thinking the sound is better?

I'm Graham.

I do that just by watching the record label go 'round & 'round........
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Dave.

You've all dissed it without any personal experience. What you failed to take into account was that they are "Magic", so anything is possible..

I'm sorted.

You might get an effect if you snort the contents?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast