+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inner sleeves

I'm jamie.

Default inner sleeves

where do you get your inner sleeves from?
    ive run out of nagaokas so im in the market for some.they dont have to be nagaoka,just good quality ones.
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 ,Pioneer PLC-590 turntables,Alphason HR-100S-MCS,Zeta tonearms,Denon 103SA Cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Gary.

http://www.covers33.co.uk/

I just buy the paper ones, other types to choose from though.

I'm Robert.

The Mobile Fidelity anti static sleeves are excellent Jamie, you'll find loads on the bay
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-919 Complete overhaul, upgraded, re-capped. Caps upgraded from 4 x 15,000 uf to 4 x 20,000 uf-inside original oval caps. All glue and 'black flags' removed
    Turntable - Modified Technics SL1210 MK5G
    Mike New precision bearing, bearing base plate, ETP Platter
    Micro Seiki MA-202 tonearm, rewired, hybrid ceramic bearings
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge
    Yannis Tome 423.5 Silver-Litz tonearm cable with KLEI Pure Silver Harmony plugs
    Ebony armboard
    Audio Technica MS-8 Magnesium headshell, Ortofon pure silver headshell leads
    Isonoe Isolation Feet
    Paul Hynes SR7EHD PSU (plus regulator modules), DCSXL pure-silver DC lead with Jaegar low impedance connector
    CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Mission 752 Freedom
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable, Airlock plugs - bare wire amp end.
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket, Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs with Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm jamie.

ive used them in the past rob,i found them being square to be a right pain in the arse getting them back into the cover.
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 ,Pioneer PLC-590 turntables,Alphason HR-100S-MCS,Zeta tonearms,Denon 103SA Cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Loz.

I've been using these for a while. Pretty good value I reckon and they always seem to go back into the cover no problem.

https://www.divineaudio.co.uk/analog...ves-pack-of-50

I'm paul.

I bought some on eBay with one side round, was a while back so can't find the transaction on PayPal but shouldn't be hard to find something Jamie
    Sony STR 6055 Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 Zu omen Decca C4E currently in residence

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable
    SAE1000LT leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm paul.

Search eBay for Bigin 50 pieces plastic inner record sleeves.
    Sony STR 6055 Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 Zu omen Decca C4E currently in residence

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable
    SAE1000LT leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Pavel.

I use Spin Care Hikari antistatic sleeves. Bought on eBay. They are nice, I usually put them inside original paper sleeves.

I'm Russell.

I use the Mobile Fidelity sleeves, they came with a set I bought. And yes they can be tedious getting them into the album cover. But they are nice and thick and do the job nicely, I have no complaints really. And probably the easiest to find?

Russell

I'm Andy.

I have used Covers 33 in Ripponden for years luckily they are close by for me so I collect what I need.
    Analogue
    301 / 3012 / 2m black
    401 / PU7 / AT33ev / Highphonics SUT
    Puresound P10
    Digital
    Vortexbox, SBT / Teac Dac
    Meridian 506.24
    Cambridge CXC
    Amps
    Glasshouse TVC or Quad 34/44
    Quad 303; 306; 606 or Bel Canto Set 40 or NG 300B Set Monoblocks
    Speakers