As many here know I'm a fan of low compliance cartridges, both stereo and mono - something I'd define as under 10-12 m/mN at 10hz.

For me that's generally meant (looking below I own or have owned examples of all of these):

Moving coil:
- SPU (stereo almost all around 8-10, a shade lower on average for mono)
- Miyajima (9-10 for stereo, 8 for mono)
- Koetsu (like the Denon, most are rated around 5 at 100hz, which probably equates to more like 11 at 10hz)
- Ikeda (around 6)
- Denon DL103 (rated 5 at 100hz, which probably equates to more like 11 at 10hz - this for the standard one, other variants can be higher though I'm not aware of any that are lower)

**Almost** high compliance
- Audio Note Io (horizontal 15, vertical 10)

Moving magnet:
- Shure M3D (around 4!)
- Shure SC36C (around 5 - this is a cartridge that really sings in a heavy arm and headshell, way way above its price point)
- B&O SP1 (5) - this has all the combined delicacy and oomph of an early SPU.
- Denon DL107 (9 - though rated at 100hz, which probably takes it out of strict low compliance territory at 10hz)

No coincidence that these low compliance cartridges are generally from the very early days of stereo (notably the SPU), or in the case of the Miyajimas and the Audio Note are modelled on the SPU.

So what models am I missing? - obviously there are many vintage mono models, but what should I be checking out in stereo that I haven't checked out yet? All my arms are high mass, I have a good collection of 20g headshells, all perfect for good low compliance cartridges.

Anyone have any suggestions of what should I be looking at to satisfy curiosity?