+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Pro-Ject Signature Aluminium Heashell

I'm Dave.

Post FS: Pro-Ject Signature Aluminium Heashell

Up for sale is a beautiful Pro-Ject Signature aluminum headshell. I bought this for my Ortofon 2M Bronze but the headshell / cartridge combo is too heavy for my PL-71 tonearm. I did mount the cartridge to the headshell and played one side of a record with it. The headshell is a piece of art to say the least. It is polished to a mirror finish. It comes in a nice wooden box with a magnetic top. It also comes with an allen wrench to adjust the Azimuth bolt. This unit comes in at 12 grams and is super solid! I really wish I could use it but it does not jive well with my tonearm. Looking to get $150. Shipping is FREE anywhere in the USA. Paypal preferred. PM me with any question. Thanks for looking!

Dave

20180212_083833 by Dave Albert, on Flickr

20180212_083931 by Dave Albert, on Flickr

20180212_083917 by Dave Albert, on Flickr

20180212_083902 by Dave Albert, on Flickr

20180212_083848 by Dave Albert, on Flickr

20180212_084006 by Dave Albert, on Flickr

20180212_083941 by Dave Albert, on Flickr
    Pioneer PL-71 / Ortofon 2M Bronze / Ortofon SH-4 / Custom Reso-Mat / Pioneer SX-750 / Blue Jeans Cables / KAB RF-1 / Paradigm Monitor 11 v.7

I'm Dave.

Now taking $125 shipped anywhere in USA.

Dave
    Pioneer PL-71 / Ortofon 2M Bronze / Ortofon SH-4 / Custom Reso-Mat / Pioneer SX-750 / Blue Jeans Cables / KAB RF-1 / Paradigm Monitor 11 v.7

I'm Svend.

Hi Dave,

Not surprised to see this listed for sale

There aren't many American members here, it seems. If you haven't heard of it, you might consider listing it on US Audio Mart:
    http://www.usaudiomart.com
    Free to join and list any Hi-Fi items for sale. I'm a member of the Canadian version, but not very active there. It's a legit place, with a strong ethos of keeping buyers and sellers honest and above-board (as best they can, at least). I would imagine the US one would be similar.

Good luck!

Svend

PS -- how's the deck sounding? Still singing for you?

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    Hi Dave,

Not surprised to see this listed for sale

There aren't many American members here, it seems. If you haven't heard of it, you might consider listing it on US Audio Mart:
    http://www.usaudiomart.com
    Free to join and list any Hi-Fi items for sale. I'm a member of the Canadian version, but not very active there. It's a legit place, with a strong ethos of keeping buyers and sellers honest and above-board (as best they can, at least). I would imagine the US one would be similar.

Good luck!

Svend

PS -- how's the deck sounding? Still singing for you?
    Ohhhh yes it is! Keeps getting better each listening session! Thanks for all your help.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread