+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with Leak Stereo 30 Plus - Left Channel

I'm Alan.

Any idea what the value of the inductor is? I have a bit of a stock so you would be welcome to a couple if they are the right value.

Loving the avatar

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Any idea what the value of the inductor is? I have a bit of a stock so you would be welcome to a couple if they are the right value.
    I have a schematic of the preamp board (S 70 PR) but cannot find the values associated with each of the components. Ill dig a little more and if I come up with the values Ill get in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Loving the avatar
    Thanks, when I saw the pic first it took me right back to my early teens. Funny enough the memory was probably listening to my fathers hifi including a Leak Stereo 70 amp when I really got hooked!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Alan.

Glad you have it sorted.

According to the circuit diagram the inductor L1 is 10mH. (http://www.angelfire.com/sd/paulkemble/sound7h.html)

I'm Alan.

Sorry to say but I haven't got any 10mH.

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman_al View Post

According to the circuit diagram the inductor L1 is 10mH. (http://www.angelfire.com/sd/paulkemble/sound7h.html)
    Thanks. A little lazy of me. There it is sitting in the middle of the diagram.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123