Hi

I have a Leak Stereo 30 Plus which seems to have issues with one of the channels. When I got it, it had all the usual signs of sitting in a corner for years gathering dust. After spraying all the pots and switches and taking out the boards and cleaning the contacts with emery paper all the crackling etc seems to have disappeared. I do have a problem though that one of the channels is not working.

When connected to Replay: With the Tape Monitor off it plays through the Right Speaker. Tape Monitor on and it plays through both left and right.

When connected to Tuner 2: With Tape Monitor off it plays through Right Speaker. Tape monitor on it does not play through either speaker.

I have swapped the preamp boards around and then I get sound out of the Left Speaker in the above scenarios, so I guess the board itself is the problem. I also assume the Replay / Tape Monitor on bypasses the preamp boards?

Being a novice with electronics I was wondering if there was a way to diagnose the problem on the preamp board (any usual suspects)?, or should I look to find a replacement board that may be lying around?

Any advice appreciated