+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Material Shortage.

I'm Colin.

Default Material Shortage.

The LS25 has suddenly become very popular causing a few solvable problems in time.
    So at this moment in time there will be NO UK retailers for EWA cables due to shortages of materials.
    I am looking into the whole of the market scene, and the cables will only be available direct for a short period of time direct from EWA until I can solve the shortage problem.
    Sorry for the inconvenience folk.

However MC5 and LSV are still in stock and as is limited run of LS25

Last edited by Colin Wonfor; 11-02-2018 at 10:55.

I'm Colin.

Thank goodness I have found the material I need to make a new batch of LS25 ready soon I hope.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wonfor View Post
    Thank goodness I have found the material I need to make a new batch of LS25 ready soon I hope.
    Great news, I love my LS25, if anyone is interested in trying it, I highly recommend it, I preferred it to Cable Talk 3, Van Damme , TQ Blue.

I'm tony.

Had a couple of the troops over last night.

Off the back of what they heard one of them placed an order this morning.

By far and away the best speaker cable i have ever used.

I'm Grant.

QUALITY as looks the cable.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm rupert.

Hi, nice looking cable :-) what is the price for this cable (per/m) and what is are construction / materials used ? thanks.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Great news, I love my LS25, if anyone is interested in trying it, I highly recommend it, I preferred it to Cable Talk 3, Van Damme , TQ Blue.
    A lot more expensive, though.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    A lot more expensive, though.
    But worth it, and in comparison to the spend on amps, turntables, cartridges, speakers etc, it's a cost I'm more than happy with

I'm tony.

Buy cheap buy twice.

Ive tried most of the budget speaker cables that do the rounds and have enjoyed a lot of them but any cable Colin has designed and ive paid my hard earned for has remained in my own and my sons systems.

Not cheap but quality tends not to be-well worth the money IMHO.

I'm Colin.

Why did he want 300M Tony, big house ? or sound stage for the Alloa Wasps ?
    I do hope he enjoys them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast