+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Ontario, Canada

I'm Matz.

Default Hello from Ontario, Canada

Joined this forum to get more info on my new (to me) Heybrook TT2 turntable with Rega RB300 & exact cart.
    I'll be hanging around here for a a while http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...he-small-stuff

Cheers!

I'm Svend.

Hi Matz! Another Heybrook owner from Canada . Welcome to AoS! You've come to the right place to learn about these great turntables. In case you haven't found it yet, the mods have created a sticky thread in the Past Masters section just for the TT2: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...T2-info-thread

Lots of info there, incl. links to TT2 threads here and elsewhere.

Cheers,
    Svend

PS - I think I know the TT2 that you bought...was it the one on CAM recently?
    Last edited by Svend N; 10-02-2018 at 22:37.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Matz. Welcome to AOS.

As you've seen, the TT2 has a following here. I'm sure any questions you may have can be answered.

Feel free to get involved and have a chat with everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Josie.

Welcome to AOS, Matz.

Sounds like you have found your fave thread...

Enjoy!
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Matz.

thank you all for the warm welcome

I'm Matz.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    PS - I think I know the TT2 that you bought...was it the one on CAM recently?
    That's the one Svend

I'm Svend.

Quote Originally Posted by Matz View Post
    That's the one Svend
    Cool. Looked in great shape.

If you don't mind, please post the outcome of any tweaks or mods or experimenting you do with the TT2 over in the sticky thread that I linked. The intent of that is to serve as a repository of user knowledge and experience for the TT2. E.g. I will be trying more platter mats soon, so will post my impressions there. FYI, Shane, the thread starter, is the designer of the TT2 . We are very fortunate to have him here. He's a wealth of knowledge, and a super-helpful guy.

Best,
    Svend

I'm Matz.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    Cool. Looked in great shape.

If you don't mind, please post the outcome of any tweaks or mods or experimenting you do with the TT2 over in the sticky thread that I linked. The intent of that is to serve as a repository of user knowledge and experience for the TT2. E.g. I will be trying more platter mats soon, so will post my impressions there. FYI, Shane, the thread starter, is the designer of the TT2 . We are very fortunate to have him here. He's a wealth of knowledge, and a super-helpful guy.

Best,
    Svend
    Are you serious? The original designer of Heybrook? We are very fortunate, for sure!

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread