+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spinning the black circle

I'm Neil.

Default Spinning the black circle

Hi ,
    NAC from NZ here
    My system
    Linn lp12.trampolin 2.Jelco 750D,goldring 2500.graham slee phono,origin live power supply motor etc

MF cdp a3.5,Rega DAC

Qacoustics 40 floorstanding speakers

Cyrus one amp(latest version)

Tellurium black2 speaker cables

Great sounding system imho,looking for to get into streaming soon
    Listen to all types of music
    Cheers

I'm Geoff.

Hello Neil. Welcome to AOS.

You have an interesting system there, tell us what future plans you may have for it.

There's a lot going on here, so just take a look around and join in any chat that appeals to you.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Grant.

hi neil. welcome to aos... quite a few streaming threads lately so give them a read and join in
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Hi Neil, welcome aboard.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Shaun.

Welcome Neil from NZ. Loving speakers by Q Acoustics. Have a lot of respect for them over the years. Also love the LP12 even though I have never owned one. I have heard many. Here's hoping you enjoy your time here.

I'm Josie.

Welcome to AOS, Neil.

Great setup you have. Hope you find AOS helpful and fun.

Enjoy!

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

+ Reply to Thread