+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Another scratchy itch

I'm paul.

Ok Oliver I'll give it a try just have to take pics
    Last edited by paulf-2007; 15-02-2018 at 17:00.
    Sony STR 6055 Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 Zu omen

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable
    SAE1000LT leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm paul.

[IMG]fret king[/IMG]well that didn't work. help please

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Grant.

you need to start an album and add pics to it if using site
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    you need to start an album and add pics to it if using site
    thanks grant, have added photo now what

I'm paul.

here you go Oliver
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    here you go Oliver
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Oh that is nice! Looks in great Condition.
    Analogue: Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 tonearm > Ortofon Kontrapunkt b > Wizard Jfet MC Valve Phonostage (Telefunken Valves)
    Digital: Firebottle modded Xiang Sheng DAC (Telefunken Valve)
    Amplification: Slagle AVC Passive Preamp & Firebottle Monoblocks (Telefunken Valves)
    Cables: Fisual S-Flex Speaker Cable & SPOTFIRE IC Cables Throughout
    Speakers: Pioneer CS-77A

I'm paul.

The chap I bought it from, lovely man, had several fret King guitars and racks of other nice guitars, he said he had arthritis in his hands and was selling much of his collection but I suspect he was a dealer, nothing wrong with that, just he sent me a message " thanks for the order " which made me think that. Not a problem we both were happy with the deal. Only thing I need to do is file the sharp fret ends.

I'm Oliver.

The chap I bought it from, lovely man, had several fret King guitars and racks of other nice guitars, he said he had arthritis in his hands and was selling much of his collection but I suspect he was a dealer, nothing wrong with that, just he sent me a message " thanks for the order " which made me think that. Not a problem we both were happy with the deal. Only thing I need to do is file the sharp fret ends.
    Oh I hate that. Sharp feet are such a simple thing to deal with that it shouldn't be left to the owner.

Beautiful guitar though. As long as the price you pay was in your acceptance level, it doesn't matter who sells it. Congratulations mate. Lovely piece
    Analogue: Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 tonearm > Ortofon Kontrapunkt b > Wizard Jfet MC Valve Phonostage (Telefunken Valves)
    Digital: Firebottle modded Xiang Sheng DAC (Telefunken Valve)
    Amplification: Slagle AVC Passive Preamp & Firebottle Monoblocks (Telefunken Valves)
    Cables: Fisual S-Flex Speaker Cable & SPOTFIRE IC Cables Throughout
    Speakers: Pioneer CS-77A

I'm Grant.

i used to say that if i sold something so wouldnt say it was a given...very nice looking
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Lovely looking guitar Paul

I've got an American Strat which is nice as well as another Strat.. however I stopped taking lessons last summer and just thinking that I should take it up again...
    Bev

Naim CD5XS Through:Black Cat Silverstar 75 To:Naim Dac Through:Naim 5 Pin Din To:Supernait 2 Through:NACA5 To:Living Voice Auditoriums or Rega RS3's or Magneplanar MG1's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast