+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another scratchy itch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm paul.

Default Another scratchy itch

Do any of you good people see something you like and you can't sleep until you've bought it. I've got one right now, a new guitar I've been looking at for a week now and trying to resist,I made an offer today and it was declined, so I think I may have got away with it as I feel I've made my offer and have been knocked back. There's no guarantee I won't be tempted to offer more though.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Do any of you good people see something you like and you can't sleep until you've bought it. I've got one right now, a new guitar I've been looking at for a week now and trying to resist,I made an offer today and it was declined, so I think I may have got away with it as I feel I've made my offer and have been knocked back. There's no guarantee I won't be tempted to offer more though.
    What guitar?

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    What guitar?
    Fret king country squire semi tone. I ve had loads of fender strats and gibsons, just sold my fret less bass and selling a quality acoustic. Have a fender telemaster and a strat but just fancy this fret King. If I lived alone I would have loads lined up in the lounge ready to choose from.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

Bigman80 Guest

Fret king country squire semi tone. I ve had loads of fender strats and gibsons, just sold my fret less bass and selling a quality acoustic. Have a fender telemaster and a strat but just fancy this fret King. If I lived alone I would have loads lined up in the lounge ready to choose from.
    Lol, I know what you're saying. I've owned so many guitars that I can't remember them all. Seriously, there's a lot lol

What you selling?

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Lol, I know what you're saying. I've owned so many guitars that I can't remember them all. Seriously, there's a lot lol

What you selling?
    Guy Trameleuc

Bigman80 Guest

Guy Trameleuc
    Oh, nice. Subcontracted his work out to Japan due to demand. Never played one. Been playing a Taylor for the last 10 years.

I'm My.

I don't play guitar, but know people who obsess over owning them and I kind of get it.

I'm John.

I do it all the time. Sometimes I get an obsessive itch to buy something and then hardly ever use it. Total waste sometimes, but the buzz of wanting something is part of the fun, and it's not as though I spend big money on these whims.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Dan.

A certain Yamaha CR 1000 is giving me sleepless nights at the mo...
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Shane.

Linn Ikemi.

S.

+ Reply to Thread