+ Reply to Thread

Thread: power supply plug

I'm gerald.

Default power supply plug

I have a tc7510 with a little pinkie power supply the plug that is fitted is 2.1mm or 2.5mm but I now have a tc7530dc that has a tiny sized plug does anyone know if I can get a plug adapter for it or even know what the tc7530dc plug size is ?

I'm Neds.

Think I got an adaptor on eBay for a wrong size plug- didn’t know you could buy them until I looked! I’m sure someone will be along to tell you what size you need, as they vary by quite small increments

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by diviy View Post
    I have a tc7510 with a little pinkie power supply the plug that is fitted is 2.1mm or 2.5mm but I now have a tc7530dc that has a tiny sized plug does anyone know if I can get a plug adapter for it or even know what the tc7530dc plug size is ?
    Why don't you PM Stan?
    He'll be able to tell you off the top of his head.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Grant.

You can buy adaptor sets. Look on bay or amazon. Standard main size is 5,5mm outet.2.1mm inner.
    I've bought a few sets and between them I can usually fit most things
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by diviy View Post
    If you have the original TC-7510 power supply, which is the one that doesn't have a separate figure of eight mainslead, then I would not use it on the TC-7530DC. The TC-7510 original PSU is a lot noisier, and it tends not to be able to handle the switch on load of the TC-7530DC.

If you are in the UK and you have a figure of eight mains lead lying about, I can let you have the correct power supply for the TC-7530DC for a tenner posted.

The TC-7530DC DC socket uses a 2.1mm plug

I'm gerald.

Is your pwer supply better than a rock ghrotto little pinkie power supply ?

I'm Adam.

Hi Gerald - I also have a Little Pinkie - but it is AC for my Musical Fidelity X10D....

..just make sure your Little Pinkie is DC for the Bushmaster and then ask Stan for the correct dimensions.

Little Pinkie will be high quality - but I stress it needs to be DC not AC.
    Adam.

I'm gerald.

Hi Adam it is a 12volt dc that run`s my bushmaster tc7510 at the moment

I'm Adam.

Good stuff I'd go with the Pinkie then - just need to get the right dimensions for the adapter. Ask Mike at Rock Grotto and Stan and job's a good un.
    Adam.

I'm Adam.

Gerald - I think I have the adapter you need.

Message me with your address and I'll send it to you for free.
    Adam.

+ Reply to Thread