+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted:- Record Cleaning Machine. Vacuum type.

I'm Paul.

Default Wanted:- Record Cleaning Machine. Vacuum type.

Just recently moved and have now started unboxing all the vinyl I have owned over the years (approx 1500 albums), most need cleaning and rather than wet clean does anyone have a working vacuum type cleaner such as a project etc they no longer require?

Budget, collection and delivery to be discussed by pm.

Thanks.
    HI-FI SYSTEM:-
    Revox B250 Amp.
    Revox PR 99 mk2 R2R.
    Revox B126 C/D Player.
    Yamaha GT2000 T/Table with Shure MKIV Cartridge and Jeco VN-45HE SAS/R Stylus.
    Bang & Olufsen Beolab18's and the 19 Sub Speakers.

A/V 5.1 System :-
    Soundsend Wisa box.
    Harmen Kardon front and rear satellite.
    Legend 10.2 Silverback Active Centre.

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by p147 View Post
    Just recently moved and have now started unboxing all the vinyl I have owned over the years (approx 1500 albums), most need cleaning and rather than wet clean does anyone have a working vacuum type cleaner such as a project etc they no longer require?

Budget, collection and delivery to be discussed by pm.

Thanks.
    I own a Pro-Ject VS-C, and I can vouch for it! A fine record cleaning machine indeed, very powerful, and superior to the VPI 16.5 in my opinion. I doubt you’ll find many for sale, they haven’t been on the market long, and I can’t imagine anyone not loving it. I imagine even a used one would have depreciated very little, may as well buy a new one. IMHO. If I had 1500 Records I wouldn’t hesitate. It makes such a difference you will never play another record without washing it first.

Russell

+ Reply to Thread