+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit birds

I'm James.

Default Fit birds

Just of late I've noticed that some dart competitions, formula one have decided to stop having attractive women fronting their events, why? I've asked my mum,she says it's a load of old rubbish,nobodys forcing them and it's probably well paid. Any opinions?
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

It's feminists gone mad as per usual. Like all these things they take their protests too far imv.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Spartacus.

You're a pair of dinosaurs from a bygone era. You need to keep up with the times!
    Cheers, Jeff

I'm Grant.

no, i just believe in freedom for people do their jobs. they are hurting no-one. im all for equality.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Gary.

I thought F1 still had brolly girls

I'm Geoff.

Is political correctness is a bandwagon the self righteous like to jump on and say 'oh, look at me, I'm so good at doing the right thing'?

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duck View Post
    You're a pair of dinosaurs from a bygone era. You need to keep up with the times!
    Why? I like to see attractive women, our lass likes to see attractive men. The women who front such things arn't forced, if they were. It would be a different thing. In what times are we supposed to keep up with, stupid times?
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    I thought F1 still had brolly girls
    Apparently they've just knocked em ont ead, not literally

I'm Adam.

Interesting that the feminists appear to be happy about this announcement. Are they equally happy that their ‘sisters’ who used to perform these modelling duties will be down the job centre on Monday looking for new jobs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Interesting that the feminists appear to be happy about this announcement. Are they equally happy that their ‘sisters’ who used to perform these modelling duties will be down the job centre on Monday looking for new jobs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A good point, I don't hear any of these women who work in this arena complaining? Or men for that matter, what's behind this crap?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast