+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Fit birds

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol - well, there's your problem... I didn't know that hart was another word for a male deer... See what happens to simple discussions, when you make presumptions and try to be clever?

Not to worry, I've now learned something new!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - well, there's your problem... I didn't know that hart was another word for a male deer... See what happens to simple discussions when you try to be clever?

Not to worry, I've now learned something new!

Marco.
    I like to think that AoS subscribes to the Reithian principles of "Information, Education and Entertainment".
    Barry

Indeed, lol. Other words for a male deer isn't something I've so far had to consider.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Matthew 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."
    Oh. Well that makes a lot of sense.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Mike.

Yes please. Is it Linda Lusardi? If it's just Sharon, 23, from Hastings then I'm not that bothered.
    Ah Linda Lusardi Sadly not but not a Sharon either. Google Selina Soopramanien. Lovely woman (she's a few years older now), fiercely intelligent and very ambitious. She did the modelling stint to get her through Uni. It more than worked!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Yes - 'hart' is another name for a male deer: hence the misspelling of heart in "I posted an add (sic) on lonely hart (sic) thingie", prompted the reply "Oh deer" as an appropriate misspelling of 'Oh dear'.

Somewhat looses its edge when it has to be spelt out.
    I got it, Barry.

What Sandro hasn't mentioned, is that he got a girlfriend, and married her. I went on the STAG do (see what I did there, Marco). It absolutely pissed down that night, My missus said "take a brolly, I think it's going to REINDEER' (did it again Marco).

I'm Steve.

Yes please. Is it Linda Lusardi? If it's just Sharon, 23, from Hastings then I'm not that bothered.
    Sharon, 23, from Hastings thinks Elon Musk is a modern day pioneer, and wishes him well with his rocket.

I'm Sandro.

Woopsie caught again misspelling
    Sorry get used to it. Trying my best to learn the language ...

Any way ,bout those girls that do it and do enjoy doing it and get paid for it ...
    DO they pay taxes?

May not just talk about the ones that you may be talking about, yeah I know what you think about you Dirty .....

And really how much of this talk is based on pure envy?
    I tell you If I was a Girl I would be playing whit " it " all the time ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast