+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For sale - Krell FBP 250m Monoblock Class A power amplifiers - Totally mint!

I'm Tim.

Default For sale - Krell FBP 250m Monoblock Class A power amplifiers - Totally mint!

I'm selling these superb and legendary amps on behalf of a friend who is an audio engineer who has owned these since new. As you can see from the photos they are in totally mint condition.
    They were recapped as a precautionary measure around 3 years ago, being an audio engineer he is incredibly fussy.

Amazing power amplifiers in stunning condition. You would need to spend perhaps £15k-£20k today to match these things, possibly more. Trademark Krell sound being transparent with a hint of warmth and the best bass in the business, they really kick hard!

These are the best examples that you will see.

£2500 inc. U.K shipping. Please PM me for shipping outside the U.K. Payment via bank transfer or Paypal but buyer pays the fees.

Also on Ebay from this evening at a higher price. Thanks everyone.

Sorry guys but all offers below the asking price will now just be ignored. I've had c.15 offers between £1800-£2200 and he won't take them. Apologies but just too many messages to respond to....I'm not o commission here...no good deed and all that :P
    Last edited by Thetiminator; 31-01-2018 at 10:58.

I'm Geoff.

Photos required!

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Photos required!
    Is the photobucket link in the post working ok?

I'm Grant.

links are not allowed as only pics. proper hosted pics of decent quality are required
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Tim,

You will need to use another image hosting site as Photobucket does not permit third-party hosting. This means any Member here who might be interested in these amplifiers is unable to look at the images.
    Barry

I'm Tim.

Ooo ark at me...proper whizz kid now

lordmortlock Guest

Seems like very good value Tim.

I'm Tim.

Yeh they're mega for the money, and absolutely immaculate. Better than the Boulder 1060 that I had, much more organic with, believe it or not, better bass.

I'm George.

They look to be in superb condition and with a recent re-capping they should sound amazing. Better than any current Krell. And with proper 16 amp mains connectors

I'm Tim.

Yep audio bargain for sure, take a look at his Wadia 4 box CD player for sale too, it's crazy good. Way better than £10k modern stuff!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast