+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For sale - Wadia WT2000 Transport and Digimaster 2000 DAC – Totally mint!

I'm Tim.

Default For sale - Wadia WT2000 Transport and Digimaster 2000 DAC – Totally mint!

Wadia WT2000 Transport and Digimaster 2000 DAC – Totally mint!

I'm selling these on behalf of a friend who is an audio engineer who has owned these since new. As you can see from the photos they are in totally mint condition.
    The transport had the S upgrade (which was $1500), I would say this is the best transport you will ever hear. The transport also has had a new belt and laser recently fitted, the old laser has been kept as there was nothing wrong with it, so you have no worries about finding a laser for the next 20 years or more.

I have mentioned a few times on the forum over the past year or two that this is among the top two or three best CD players I have ever heard (even at 3 series BMW money). I borrowed it for a few weeks while my Esoteric was away getting serviced and this blew the Esoteric in to the weeds.

Both units and their power supplies (this is a 4 box CD player) come in original boxes, all supplied cables and even with the original manuals.

You'll see these are normally sold separately on Ebay at c. £1750 each, but these are to be kept as a pair. As you can see these are in the best condition of any that you will see.

£2200 inc. U.K shipping. Please PM me for shipping outside the U.K. Payment via bank transfer or Paypal but buyer pays the fees.

Also on Ebay from this evening. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Thetiminator; 30-01-2018 at 15:16.

I'm Geoff.

Photos required!

I'm Tim.

Last edited by Thetiminator; 30-01-2018 at 11:23.

I'm Vince.

Wow again, the condition is stunning, I'd love to have the dosh for this, my streaming would definitely take a back seat. Glws

I'm Grant.

very nice. gets great reviews.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm jonathan.

Lovely kit!

Your Esoteric is a x-03 ?

Regards,

Jonathan

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by jml3p View Post
    Lovely kit!

Your Esoteric is a x-03 ?

Regards,

Jonathan
    No it WAS the K-01, it's long gone now though. It wasn't close either, the Wadia smashed it making the Esoteric sound clinical, lightweight and just anaemic.

I'm Tim.

Bump

I'm Tim.

PM replied to

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetiminator View Post
    PM replied to
    Not mine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast