+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yamaha Pianocraft Mini System - RX-E400 amp, CDX E-400, and NX-E400 speakers

I'm Stephen.

Default Yamaha Pianocraft Mini System - RX-E400 amp, CDX E-400, and NX-E400 speakers

Lovely Yamaha mini system for sale.

I bought this to scratch an itch a whistles ago and I have got much pleasure out of it as a kitchen system. But, the SWMBO tells me it is too big and must go. Radio is sublime, way better than internet streaming radio, and has all the bells and whiles you would expect from a system of this era and price range. John Humphrys sounds like a million dollars first thing in the morning on Radio 4 (or more precisely, sounds like a figure in the £600,000 to £649,999 price range)

- RX-E400 amp
    - CDX E-400
    - NX-E400 speakers
    - Remote

There's the odd blemish / smear / minor scratch as you would expect from a system of this age - please see photos. Nothing so big.

NB #1 I don't have the proprietary link cable between amp and CD. Am sure you could source one if you are that way inclined. All it means is that the remote turns off the amp, but you have to manually turn off the CDP (but remote controls all other features on both amp and CDP).
    NB #2 There is a slight dink on the top left of one of the speakers. Please see the photos.

£75. Collection only from SW16, London.

I'm Stephen.

Bumpy-bump.

+ Reply to Thread