+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BKSabath - Your inbox is full!!!

I'm Svend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Well In your shoes I would be very nice to Bigman80 / Oliver to make you a pair...
    Oliver, if you're interested in some Belden 8402 or 8412 ICs, we could do a swap. I'll make you a pair if you make me a pair with Klotz. Same plugs, just to keep it even-Stephen. Shoot me a PM if that tweaks your fancy. Happy to do this.

PS - I can get 8402 cryo treated here locally for a good price. I've no idea if the cryo thing makes a difference or not, but it's an option.
    Last edited by Svend N; 03-02-2018 at 19:14.

Bigman80 Guest

Lol,

Truth is, it's a great cable and superb SPPV.

There is a cable I prefer to be fair, it is more expensive and I use it in "My" range (Range? One cable 🤣&#129315

The cable Brian used to make his interconnects is also very very good but is around £10pm. I prefer that cable to the Klotz, just a bit more sparkle and air to it.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    Oliver, if you're interested in some Belden 8402 or 8412 ICs, we could do a swap. I'll make you a pair if you make me a pair with Klotz. Same plugs, just to keep it even-Stephen. Shoot me a PM if that tweaks your fancy. Happy to do this.

PS - I can get 8402 cryo treated here locally for a good price. I've no idea if the cryo thing makes a difference or not, but it's an option.
    The Belden cable has too high of a capacitance for my liking. I have found I prefer as low a capacitance as possible due to having passive components. It might all be nonsense but in my house I prefer it.

Also, I don't have any spare Klotz. I do have a pair of cables make up with some VERY nice RCAs which will be for sale due to the purchaser dropping out. (Full refund given because I'm not a monster )

Happy to ship to your part of the world.

I'm Svend.

Hi Oliver,

All good re. Belden. No worries.

Interesting comment re. capacitance. I wonder if using lower capacitance cables would tame a wee bit of sibilance I'm getting? Any thoughts?

As for your cables, I might be interested... Drop me a PM and we can chat off line here.

Cheers,
    Svend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234