+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diy rcm - free

I'm Adrian.

Default Diy rcm - free

This is my Nokki Offi - a DIY attempt that nearly came off but I took so long finishing it that I bought the real thing in the meantime and it has been sitting under my desk for a while.

OK, I admit the finish isn't great but it does work - the turntable goes around and the cleaning fluid is sucked through the arm to the collection container, but the arm is a bit too heavy (it was a door handle) and not properly locked into place, (I was thinking of buying a genuine one) and it only turns one way, when I wanted it to rotate in both directions, however, I'm not sure it is possible with this motor.

I also wanted to give better support to the records so was going to replace the 'platter' with one from an old record player and I have a couple that will be included, along with other bits and pieces that might be useful.

Free to anyone that wants to finish it off and can collect it.

I'm gerald.

pm sent

I'm Grant.

That could be a decent cleaner with s bit of work
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

Im in Waterbeach Wed/Thur..... If its still available,yes please!
    Paul.

I'm Adrian.

Paul,
    I'm in Huntingdon, not Cambridge but if you can collect on one of those days please get in touch via PM

I'm Adrian.

Still available

I'm Mick.

Hi Adrian, im tempted I will PM you

I'm Adrian.

Spoken for pending collection. Thanks for the other inquiries.

I'm Mick.

Hi Adrian, Thank you for your hospitality today it was good to meet you, and hear your system.
    We've just cleaned the first few record using the "Nokki Offi " and it works a treat
    Still got a couple of tweaks to do, but your basic design was spot on.
    Thank you for your generosity, Its people like you that make this forum great.

I'm Adrian.

Thanks Mick, glad you could put it to good use

+ Reply to Thread