+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale : Musical Fidelity A5 integrated amplifier

I'm Alan.

Default For Sale : Musical Fidelity A5 integrated amplifier

Musical Fidelity A5 Dual Mono integrated amplifier. This amplifier is in excellent used condition and comes with remote control and user guide.(I do not have the box or packaging) It outputs 250watts into 8 ohms and 400watts into 4 ohms, so a real power house of an amplifier..I've replaced the cheaper speaker binding posts with some higher quality gold plated ones. The amp is fitted with 4 x AMR gold plated audiophile fuses and all contacts have been cleaned and treated with Caig Deoxit...Reason for sale..went back to pre and power combo...£750.00 firm..collection only Tyne and Wear... North East..

[IMG]A5 1 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]A5 4 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm peter.

great amp ,and from a great seller ,
    i am thinking of selling the m6500 version ,

I'm Alan.

Cheeerz Peter...good luck with your sale should you decide to sell M6500

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

bump bump bump....

I'm Alan.

bump

I'm Alan.

O.N.O....

I'm peter.

Alan if i sell the M6500 i would buy this , peter

I'm Alan.

last bump...

I'm Vince.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    last bump...
    I can't believe this has not sold yet. I've heard it and it is a beaut. 200 watts into 8 ohms and a lovely smooth non fatigueing sound for £750.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I can't believe this has not sold yet. I've heard it and it is a beaut. 200 watts into 8 ohms and a lovely smooth non fatigueing sound for £750.
    Yep it's a fabulous integrated...and 250watts at 8 ohms Vince...heaps of head room...exceptionally detailed...but I prefer my pre / power combo...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast