Ok guys having read through this thread, and witnessed the 'handbags' that occurred, I'm going to reopen it under certain conditions, after I've briefly dealt with what happened.

There was fault on all sides of the protagonists, some of it due to defensive behaviour, and an intolerance towards criticism and/or well-intended, but perhaps not best expressed advice, and some of the fault was due to folk not knowing when to shut up and let things go, or for rudely, and rather provocatively, referring to people as "sunshine", the same of which could also be said for abbreviating someone's name, without having asked them first, which is rather inconsiderate.

However, sometimes these things happen on forums, when knowledgeable and passionate people are discussing something close to their heart, and only have the power of a keyboard, and the limitation of the written word, to get their points across, so we'll let it go.

Therefore, I'll reopen this thread, as it was otherwise an interesting discussion, on the STRICT understanding that everyone moves on and doesn't attempt to question my summary above or fan the flames any further, by regurgitating the argument, which caused the thread to be closed in the first place.

Also, when a moderator tells someone to stop their unacceptable behaviour, then they must comply immediately, without any 'backchat', as the moderator in question will have taken the decision to pull up the offender for good reason, and so the matter is NOT up for debate. In future, anyone who fails to comply with that, after any more than two warnings, will be out for a week.

That also applies now to anyone who doesn't comply with what is stated above in bold. If so, not only will they be out for a week, without any further warning, but their posts on the matter will be immediately removed, so please don't waste your time, or make me have to ban anyone.

Ok, on that note, let's continue discussing the speakers in question, politely and constructively, with *no mention whatsoever* of the previous argument, any reference to it, or my above summary of the matter. Cheers!

Marco.