+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oak Shelving Unit - perfect for LP Storage

I'm Andrew.

Default Oak Shelving Unit - perfect for LP Storage

Large Oak Shelving unit with three tiers, ideal for LP storage. Also very good for components. It is exceptionally solid, so if you want something to kill vibrations for your massive valve power amps (for example), then this is superb. £125 collected from London SE23.

Dimensions 135 high, 88 wide, 35 deep.

It looks great, and the oak is in very good condition. There are one or two slight hairline cracks along one of the joints but basically this should survive earthquakes.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/482317...7668577359709/

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephantears View Post
    Large Oak Shelving unit with three tiers, ideal for LP storage. Also very good for components. It is exceptionally solid, so if you want something to kill vibrations for your massive valve power amps (for example), then this is superb. £125 collected from London SE23.

Dimensions 135 high, 88 wide, 35 deep.

It looks great, and the oak is in very good condition. There are one or two slight hairline cracks along one of the joints but basically this should survive earthquakes.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/482317...7668577359709/
    The picture is not showing. Think you have set it to private view on flickr.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

lordmortlock Guest

I'm Andrew.

Thanks very much for that Jake, I'm having problems finding a photo server I can use properly after the demise of photobucket. I'll try and get some photos up with better resolution as that one looks very grainy.

lordmortlock Guest

No problem mate. I find tinypic the easiest to use.

I'm James.

WTF how big is that thing? Not joking, looks umm..substantial. Please PM dimensions, I am interested.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm Andrew.

I've sent you some more details James, but best I email some better images.

And yes, Jake, I'll try tinypic; cheers.

I'm Andrew.

A bit more information; each of the longer shelves is 72cm long, and the 2 shelves on the middle tier are 32.5cm. Height of each box is just under 35cm, so as well as LPs you can fit even the biggest boxed sets. As an example, the Beatles Mono Box fits, and that is about as bulky as they get.

I'm Andrew.

bump

I'm Vince.

I wish you were closer I'd have bought this, there must have been a shortage of Oak after its was built, it must weigh a ton. Glws

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast