+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F/S Kudos Cardea C30's

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    They only came with grills for the lower driver unit from new on this model.
    Ah ok, have seen another pair with them fitted and they're essential with small kids!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Ah ok, have seen another pair with them fitted and they're essential with small kids!

Ah, right. Maybe it’s possible to source some from Kudos? I’ve never seen a pair with grills over the upper driver fronts.

I'm Stephen.

Ah, right. Maybe it’s possible to source some from Kudos? I’ve never seen a pair with grills over the upper driver fronts.
    Correction. Ignore that last comment; I’m talking rubbish. They do come with additional grill fronts and I think I must have removed them from day one and forgot! I’ll have a hunt around and see if I can find them.

I'm Edward.

I have the Kudos Cardea C2 and very very pleased with them. The C30 will be even better with immense scale and delivery and yet with a highly refined musicality. An open window.

The Kudos Cardeas have magnetic grills and I'm sure Kudos will be able to supply them at a reasonable cost.

If it were not for the fact I have (at least!) three sets of speakers I would be driving down to Hove in the morning to pick these up. And to have a listen to the Adam speakers.

GLWTS.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardlon View Post
    I have the Kudos Cardea C2 and very very pleased with them. The C30 will be even better with immense scale and delivery and yet with a highly refined musicality. An open window.

The Kudos Cardeas have magnetic grills and I'm sure Kudos will be able to supply them at a reasonable cost.

If it were not for the fact I have (at least!) three sets of speakers I would be driving down to Hove in the morning to pick these up. And to have a listen to the Adam speakers.

GLWTS.
    🙂👍

I'm Lawrence.

Just noticed it has a rear port, I had assumed with the plinth it had the bottom port like Edward's Kudos, I'll have to have a think.

I'm Stephen.

They have down firing ports onto the plinths as well. I had them close to a wall and they don't seem to be too fussy about placement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Just noticed it has a rear port, I had assumed with the plinth it had the bottom port like Edward's Kudos, I'll have to have a think.

I'm Phil.

wish i lived nearer too , heard these at a show and i thought they were good .
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

lordmortlock Guest

Just a quick note by way of endorsement - Steve is a top bloke to deal with who really looks after his kit. Buy with complete confidence.

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmortlock View Post
    Just a quick note by way of endorsement - Steve is a top bloke to deal with who really looks after his kit. Buy with complete confidence.
    Thanks Jake. Hope you’re keeping well!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast