Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Hi Adrian,

I haven't been following this thread recently, so apologies if I've missed something, but is said dickhead the guy who had advertised this player for sale on pfm? If so, then he needs named and shamed, not only here, but over there, too [indeed, steps will be taken to make that happen]!

If it's someone else you're referring to, then fair enough. In any case, I hope that you get the matter resolved to your satisfaction, ASAP

Marco.
I have to point out that, not being a member here, the seller has had no right of reply and we have only heard one side of the story before deciding on his guilt and appointing ourselves judge jury and executioner. While the story seems pretty clear cut from one side, it usually does, and I am reminded of the John Wood amp incident where similar judgements were initially made but subsequently found to be not black and white. I'm not seeking to defend anyone's actions, but in the interests of justice I think both sides need to be heard, and I hope they will be on pink fish. As I said I met him once at Scalford last year and found him to be a nice genuine guy.