+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted roksan nima tonearm

I'm Karl.

Default Wanted roksan nima tonearm

Hi all,
    As per the title im looking for a used Nima for my lp12.
    Iv found some new ones for a shade under 500 quid as im vat exempt now ive moved to oz, but thats a bit out of my reach so was hoping to snag one cheaper in the used market .
    Happy to pay for a decent courier to get it here or if you don't fancy that then I can get it shipped to a family member back home in UK then on from there.
    Thanks
    Karl
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Martin.

Lumley Heliosphere Audiomods 5
    Voyd Valdi AN Arm 1 V2 and Denon MC
    Audiomeca Talisman Highly Modded
    Audiomeca Kreatura &,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP200 MC
    Hovland Radia
    Ming Da 805 monos
    Magnum Dynalab Etude, RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    Wilson Benesch Actors
    Cables by Cardas, Hovland G3 and Yter

I'm Karl.

Hi , thanks im already watching this so will keep an eye out. Would prefer it to come from someone on here so i know its kosher .
    Cheers
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Karl.

Still looking, turns out the ebay one had no cables and the pivot cup was opaque,whilst the head shell was clear so maybe been broken and replaced at some point but owner didn't know how. dodged a bullet there I think.
    Last edited by Bigbird; 22-01-2018 at 10:32.

I'm Sean.

I think it was just an earlier model: Roksan updated the arm without giving it an official "mk2" designation.

I don't think there's much to go wrong with these things, so I wouldn't worry about the bay.

I'm Karl.

Ok thanks thats good to know.yes it was a mk1 version from 2008. he said he was the second owner and he thought the cup was added from a newer arm as it was frosted and not clear. and the cup had some marks aswell. no cable was the nail in the coffin really for me as it went for over 300 quid, woulda been closer to 4 with cable. the search continues

+ Reply to Thread