+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Quick check - Airlink BMU - which one?

I'm Deleted.

Do you mean with the phonostage direct in the mains and everything else through the BMU? No, not tried that yet - just the whole system through the BMU, nothing through the BMU and just the phonostage through the BMU (my BMU is really massively over specified for just the phonostage).
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Do you mean with the phonostage direct in the mains and everything else through the BMU? No, not tried that yet - just the whole system through the BMU, nothing through the BMU and just the phonostage through the BMU (my BMU is really massively over specified for just the phonostage).
    I meant everything in the BMU. also, daft question, does your BMU have enough sockets to accommodate everything or do you use a block plugged into it?

I'm Deleted.

Oh yes, I’ve tried everything in the BMU . I use a custom built Hydra style distribution block - designed and built by myself!

This and another double headed lead:

Yep, you need eight mains leads to play a record at my house!
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Oh yes, I’ve tried everything in the BMU . I use a custom built Hydra style distribution block - designed and built by myself!

This and another double headed lead:

Yep, you need eight mains leads to play a record at my house!
    I love that. "Hydra" is perfect naming too.

Hmm, not sure what else to suggest. Truth is I haven't really done anything else with mine as I was happy straight away.

I'm Deleted.

It’s OK, no need to suggest anything , it all sounds pretty extraordinary as it stands.

It could be my Naim amps don’t like the grounding arrangement or/and there are three 400VA transformers and a ton of reservoir capacitance. In fact there are loads of variables .
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456