+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Naim Unitiqute 2

I'm Dave.

Default FS: Naim Unitiqute 2

Hi all

For sale is my unmarked Unitiqute 2, serial number 359619.

Comes with remote and all packaging and original box.

This does not come with Bluetooth but works very well with Neet Bluetooth and airplay devices. £850 please.
    IMG_0963.JPGIMG_0964.JPGIMG_1011.JPGIMG_1010.JPG
    . IMG_1003.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

So this can be controlled via the Naim app from a smartphone? But with no Bluetooth how do you connect a smartphone? Sorry for the ignorance!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mel.

Wifi

I'm Dave.

Sorry, to be clearer you can add a Bluetooth receiver that connects to the back of the unit via RCA and then you can connect your phone via Bluetooth.
    I used a Neet airstream receiver which connects to the Naims digital input and then allows airplay lossless streaming direct from your phone. Works very well. Of course you can connect to direct or wirelessly to your NAS or laptop to access your music collection. Also has Spotify built into the Naim software as well as internet radio.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by beermaniac View Post
    Sorry, to be clearer you can add a Bluetooth receiver that connects to the back of the unit via RCA and then you can connect your phone via Bluetooth.
    I used a Neet airstream receiver which connects to the Naims digital input and then allows airplay lossless streaming direct from your phone. Works very well. Of course you can connect to direct or wirelessly to your NAS or laptop to access your music collection. Also has Spotify built into the Naim software as well as internet radio.

Whats a NAS?
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Dave.

Ah. A network wireless server you can store all your files remotely and access via your WiFi . This is an example

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/2-ba...SABEgJ9JPD_BwE

I'm Mike.

Emm, when I saw this I thought it was all you needed, but it seems you need other things to actually stream?

I'm Dave.

No it’s a streamer first and foremost using the Naim app from a WiFi network. Check out the specs online and hopefully will clarify matters. Cheers

I'm Dave.

Reduced to £740
    This 24/92 version has been upgraded to latest software and now has Tidal and Spotify

+ Reply to Thread