+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Electrostatic/Planar Speakers

I'm Timothy.

Funny. I always thought once the staples were out, it was like rolling down a nice pair of stockings, only on a rather large leg, and no silky stockings either!
    Naim Uniti1/Croft Micro 25/Croft Series 7 X 2/Electronics all on Base isolation platforms/Larsen Model 4/DH Labs wanky wire
    Naim Uniti1/Naim Nap-100 X 2/Shahinian Larc/Mogami wire

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    , it was like rolling down a nice pair of stockings, only on a rather large leg, and no silky stockings either!
    Plenty of people here with a lot of experience of that so should be no problem getting expert help...
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    Funny. I always thought once the staples were out, it was like rolling down a nice pair of stockings, only on a rather large leg, and no silky stockings either!
    Perhaps, but a very hairy leg and a very fine stocking!

Geoff

I'm Timothy.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Plenty of people here with a lot of experience of that so should be no problem getting expert help...
    Yes Martin, I have kind of noticed that about many here!
    Naim Uniti1/Croft Micro 25/Croft Series 7 X 2/Electronics all on Base isolation platforms/Larsen Model 4/DH Labs wanky wire
    Naim Uniti1/Naim Nap-100 X 2/Shahinian Larc/Mogami wire

I'm Sandro.

Got the Maggies 1.7 on loan and I am quite pleased whit them first listening this morning
    Most of all the F5 are coping quite well
    At first I tough a bit thin but I have the Paradise whit stock values on the RIAA and that can be changed
    I have also tried to fit a 0R47 instead of the bridging and that make a big improvement
    Mind you I am used to the Polk LSi15 so It will take a while to get used to the Magies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789