Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS Pass Aleph 5

montesquieu Guest

There appear to be two in the picture?

I'm Spartacus.

Looks like a mirror. Great amp this.
    Cheers, Jeff

I'm Grzegorz.

This is one stereo power amplifier. Second one is in the mirror .
    Pass Aleph 2 are monos.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

A very rare find indeed..

Always wanted to try a Nelson Pass amp but unfortunately I am tied to my current Naim's at the moment..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grzegorz.

Naims are very good amps to me as well. I appreciate Naim audio for great engineering and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by fafarskid View Post
    Naims are very good amps to me as well. I appreciate Naim audio for great engineering and sound.
    Actually Grzegorz it took me over 20 years to realise how good the Naim sound is... I had loads of demo Naim amps over that time that just didn't 'do it' for me and I wondered what all the fuss was about to be honest; It was only when I moved up the range a bit until I 'got' the Naim sound and now I love my Naim amps.. However I really should decide between my XS2 and SN2 amp... I have lived very happily with the SN2 for the last couple of months so I 'think' the XS2 can now be sold, however the XS2 is quite a remarkable amp, especially for the outlay
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grzegorz.

The only problem with me, I like to taste different sound from many brands. Naim force us gently to buy all set up from them. Anyway their sound is really good and worth to go into it.

Quote Originally Posted by fafarskid View Post
    The only problem with me, I like to taste different sound from many brands. Naim force us gently to buy all set up from them. Anyway their sound is really good and worth to go into it.
    I know exactly what you mean Grzegorz as I now have a Naim CD player, as transport, into Naim Dac with Naim 5 Pin Din cable to SN2 and Naim speaker cable... I guess I'm a bit of a Naim convert now and I didn't ever think that would happen
    Bev

I'm Mike.

Default Aleph 5

Is this still for sale?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12