+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ADAM A5 monitors

I'm Mirek.

Default ADAM A5 monitors

These are the original model, not the A5X.
    Light use only.
    Excellent little speakers, really impressive for the size/cost but I have no use for them any longer. Piano black high-gloss, so typically with this finish (especially with a movable/portable item) a few light scratches but in very good overall condition.

Power comes from two 25W onboard amps, with the main level and power switch conveniently located on the front panel. On the back panel you'll find three additional controls. The first is a straightforward tweeter level (+/- 4dB), but there are also two tone controls offering shelving EQ at 6kHz up and 150Hz down (+/- 6dB on each).
    Inputs are on both balanced XLRs and unbalanced phonos, but there are also a couple of further phonos labelled as 'stereo link'. These enable you to hook the two monitors together, controlling the volumes of both from one level control. A nice touch if you're running them directly from your soundcard.

Looking for £350 (orginal £600).

Collection preferred but I do have the original (double) boxes so can arrange postage at buyers expense.

I'm Mirek.

SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread