+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would you believe it? 1,174 eBay feedbacks has led to …

I'm Howard.

Default Would you believe it? 1,174 eBay feedbacks has led to …

Stereonow being awarded eBay Top-rated seller. All 1,174 have been positive.

• "Consistently receives highest buyer ratings
    • Dispatches items quickly
    • Has earned a track record of excellent service"

Hmm. I’m rather pleased. I guess 8 years using that conduit for selling serious Hi-Fi, buying and selling less serious music and buying the occasional Timberland shirt has been worth it.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback
    Well, hello.

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

Quite an achievement.

I don't want to rain on the parade but don't let the small-minded prematurely-fired 1 negative feedback that'll inevitably happen one day make you feel disappointed. The customer is always...unpredictable.

Meanwhile enjoy the moment - you've earned it.

Pete

I'm Steve.

Well done howard. My score is just over a tenth of your's, but I am also proud that it is 100%.
    They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

I'm Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete The Cat View Post
    Quite an achievement.

I don't want to rain on the parade but don't let the small-minded prematurely-fired 1 negative feedback that'll inevitably happen one day make you feel disappointed. The customer is always...unpredictable.

Meanwhile enjoy the moment - you've earned it.

Pete
    You are indeed 100% correct. I agree that it is inevitable. Mind you, some of the CD sellers with mighty 6-figure quantities of transactions and 100% positive is one helluva achievement and one which humbles me.

Howard
    Well, hello.

I'm Richard.

I've got 2925 100% top rated so

I'm Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Bunsen Honeydew View Post
    I've got 2925 100% top rated so
    And not for the first time I'm humbled. Kind regards, Howard
    Well, hello.

I'm David.

Good work Howard and Richard ... You have done well to avoid the inevitable idiot ...
    I've had 2 now, one who I sent a flash gun to that Aparently didn't turn up ... Gave me negative feedback despite me issuing a refund ... And a second recently where I lost the item ... Seemingly stolen ... Not sure ... It's was only a set of rear light clusters for a peugeot 306 for £30 odd too ... Anyway, I explained very apologetically that I couldn't find them, issued a full refund (plus an extra couple of quid) as soon as a realised they were missing ... He accused me of trying to "scam" him ... Really bugs me not having 100% ... I go out of my way to get stuff in the post as soon as possible, often under charge for postage as I prefer to use special delivery but think it's offer a bit expensive ... Dunno why i bother really
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

+ Reply to Thread