+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynaudio Audience 72 floorstanding speakers for sale £325 VGC

I'm Don.

Default Dynaudio Audience 72 floorstanding speakers for sale £325 VGC

I'm helping someone out here, as I was interested in buying these...unfortunately, the speakers are based in Ayrshire..
    I recommended he try AOS...but he's not too IT savvy, so I offered to advertise for him as a will of good gesture ...and so he agreed, and has reduced the price for you members!
    Here's the blurb.. if interested, PM me and I'll pass your details on to him...no middle man here: deal direct!

"Cherry finish with black fronts and plinths. Very good condition cosmetically with the odd minor mark. Superb sound and have been driven by my Quad 77 / 707 pre and power amps. They have been well looked after and never abused and sound as good as when I bought them. Reason for sale - wife wanted smaller speakers. (Typical..DM)

I'm based in Ayr, Dundonald: Price £325 David (An absolute bargain...these were £1300 + in their day!)

I'm Geoff.

These are a serious bargain for somebody Don. They look in great condition.

I'm Andrew.

Don. Does the seller have a spare room and a decent local pub? A twelve hour round trip would kill me.

I'm Grant.

Very nice speakers
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

That is a bonkers price for very good speakers
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Tony.

Hi Don, do you or anyone else know if these are good for low level listening as I rarely turn up the volume and like to listen at low volumes?

Thanks

Tony

I'm Don.

I'll find out, or better still PM me your telephone number and I'll get him to call you...

Quote Originally Posted by agk View Post
    Don. Does the seller have a spare room and a decent local pub? A twelve hour round trip would kill me.

I'm Don.

Pm your mobile number and I'll pass it on to David...He's lived with them for some time, so he'll defo have the answer!
    Regards

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarrese View Post
    Pm your mobile number and I'll pass it on to David...He's lived with them for some time, so he'll defo have the answer!
    Regards
    Thanks Don, I'm interested in these, I've sent the guy a text (found his advert on Gumtree) no reply as yet but I'll PM you my details anyway and maybe you can pass them on.

Pick up is no problem as I'm literally up the road from him, maybe ten miles or so.

Tony

PS Don, your box is full mate

I'm Don.

Just spoke to David to expect your call...thanks for the heads up...
    Regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast