+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jolida Fusion 3205s integrated valve amp with 6550’s

I'm Robert.

Default Jolida Fusion 3205s integrated valve amp with 6550’s

Jolida Fusion 3205s integrated valve amp with 6550’s

This is one of the newer additions to the Jolida line up. They combined the 302 and 502 models into one with a few tweaks.

Flick the switch on the back of the amp to change the output tubes: EL34, 6550, KT88, KT120 or even the mighty KT150 and before you ask, yes the transformers are good for the KT150’s.

When Jolida introduced this model they added ClarityCap ESA coupling caps (to ground), upgraded the diodes and changed the AC current to heat the tubes to DC lowering the floor noise.

Has a bypass option so can be used as a power amplifier.

With 6550 tubes, power is rated at 60w per channel, with EL34 tubes this reduces to 50w.

4 and 8 ohm output taps.

This is a UK 230v unit. Amp is in good condition but the all metal volume remote control is a little bruised.

Has balanced XLR inputs however the amp is not balanced in design, the XLR’s are just there for flexibility.

I do not have the original packaging but it will be well packed. Printed copy of the manual will come with it.

Current tubes supplied are Sovtek 6550’s, EH 12AT7 driver tubes and TungSol 12AX7 preamp tubes.

More information here: http://www.jolida.com/product/fusion-3502s

Mega deal at £675 incl U.K. post or collection possible (however I can’t demo since I’m renovating the new house).

DBA52C58-61F9-40F1-8BAE-F28DB333AEAA.jpg5C99C8D4-C42C-47A1-B978-F51CA704A114.jpg57694CD3-89AA-452E-8281-0EFB5E412A85.jpg0B88826C-5100-4A9D-9B36-48C855302E5D.jpg

I'm Peter.

Damn it. I was thinking of selling my Leak Stereo 20, and sticking with my WAD integrated. But, this looks tempting. Hmm (somebody buy this quick to take the temptation away!)
    Peter

I'm Grant.

Very nice
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robert.

Bump ��

I'm Slav.

Always liked Jolida amps , very good sound per £, My Proac T2k sounded stunning with Jolida
    GLWS

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by mac72 View Post
    Always liked Jolida amps , very good sound per £, My Proac T2k sounded stunning with Jolida
    GLWS
    Let me know if your interested for a sale ..........pm me please

Peter ( boysey)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Slav.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyse6748 View Post
    Let me know if your interested for a sale ..........pm me please

Peter ( boysey)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi Peter
    Sorry, it must be 15years since I owned that gear

I'm Robert.

Sold , thanks for all the interest and comments.

+ Reply to Thread