+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Denon 103SA

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    lol dont get all 'bank manager' on my arse,it was only 40
    Lol, 40!!!!! Outrageous
    Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 tonearm > Decca Gold > Jolida JD9 MKII (Telefunken Valves) & Wizard MM Valve Phonostage (Telsa Valves)> Firebottle Monoblocks (Telefunken Valves) > IXOS Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    very much so,i cant wait to fit it to the zeta when it comes back

i think if you read this thread you'll find im very happy with the 103,best move ive made,the decca just didnt suit my tonearms,the mid range and bass was fantastic but the top end clarity lacked a bit.i dont regret selling it to you,hope you're enjoying it
    Yes Jamie it's very good and worked with my tone arm without putty between the cart and headshell like the super gold I tried, uh after I connected it correctly. That's odd that the treble didn't sound right in your set up. I wonder what that could have been. Anyhow, a 103 is also very good, I bought a 103 and 103r just to know what they are about and kept the 103r. It will be used on a project I am working on when I have time in a high - ish mass unipivot I have. Other than the 103r I'm done with mc,
    Sony STR 6055 Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 Zu omen Decca C4E currently in residence

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable
    SAE1000LT leema sub

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678