+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raw Water anybody?

I'm Geoff.

Default Raw Water anybody?

This is quite humorous. Just show how daft some people are.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...-you-diarrhoea

I'm Grant.

Nowt like a bit of beaver fever
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55 SAS/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Rob.

No Shit Sherlock..........unless you drink the water
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

I'm Martin.

Yeah but as a species we have drunk water from natural souces before the modern water system came along. We must have developed some tolerance and immunity from the microbes found in steams and rain water.

A would have thought a nice glass of spring water is pretty healthy with lots of natural minerals and algae. Obviously we wouldnt want to scoop water from the muddy bog where the cows have been but people had to drink before United Utilities came along.

I'm Grant.

Water would have been cleaner in hills and dirtier in towns. Most folk drank weak beer
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55 SAS/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm John.

Cholera, typhoid, dysentery. Take your pick.
    Technics SL1200 with SME V and Ortofon 2M Black. Mike New bearing/platter. Isonoe feet. Timestep PSU. Achromat. Dynavector P75III phono. Naim Supernait/HiCap. Oppo UDP 205 Blu Ray, CD, SACD, DVD-A disc spinner. Spendor S5e speakers. BAP mains block. Various mains/interconnects. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter courtesy Mark Grant. D-I-Y bamboo shelves with cone feet.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel SE View Post
    Yeah but as a species we have drunk water from natural souces before the modern water system came along. We must have developed some tolerance and immunity from the microbes found in steams and rain water.

A would have thought a nice glass of spring water is pretty healthy with lots of natural minerals and algae. Obviously we wouldnt want to scoop water from the muddy bog where the cows have been but people had to drink before United Utilities came along.
    Zafu still does, poor girl, and she has to walk for miles with an old bucket to collect it. We're so lucky aren't we

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Zafu still does, poor girl, and she has to walk for miles with an old bucket to collect it. We're so lucky aren't we
    I always wonder why they don't just move closer to the well.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Grant.

Or why the folk filming don't lend a hand
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm John.

Or if all the money sent is used for such projects.
    Technics SL1200 with SME V and Ortofon 2M Black. Mike New bearing/platter. Isonoe feet. Timestep PSU. Achromat. Dynavector P75III phono. Naim Supernait/HiCap. Oppo UDP 205 Blu Ray, CD, SACD, DVD-A disc spinner. Spendor S5e speakers. BAP mains block. Various mains/interconnects. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter courtesy Mark Grant. D-I-Y bamboo shelves with cone feet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast