+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/S Jelco SA-750 Bearing Damper Weight

I'm Mick.

Default F/S Jelco SA-750 Bearing Damper Weight

Jelco SA-750 Bearing Damper Weight made in stainless steel by Speedy Steve. May fit others but selling for the Jelco arm I no longer have an arm to fit it hence the sale.
    No massive improvements but does help damping the main part of the arm. Cheap modification that looks great and not out of place. Cant remember the weight when I had it made but Steve should be able to help.

Sorry the pics make it look dull and marked but it is in good condition and has a nice stainless shine.

£25 posted

[IMG]IMG_0204 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0030 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0029 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

Other pics of the same damper be seen here on Steves selling page.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...ervice!/page48
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Bump
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Now Sold

+ Reply to Thread