+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wtd mf a1 ,p140,p150

I'm paul.

Default wtd mf a1 ,p140,p150

hi
    i want a to take a trip down memory lane and fancy giving a Musical Fidelity A1 or p140 or p150 another bash.....anyone got any of these kicking about collecting dust?
    no silly prices please,would also consider a faulty or doer-upper if the price is a steal of course.
    a nice cosmectic looking one would be my dream goal,alot dont age well.
    any leads/rumours/smoke signals in the mountains regarding any for sale then please let me know...(i have ebay covered)
    kind regards
    paul

I'm paul.

hi all
    am now sorted regarding trip down memory lane,so no longer on the look out for musical fidelity...went with a arcam avr350 instead
    its how i roll in this household

I'm Lawrence.

I had a 280 for a while, loved the Dolby surround music mode with 5 channels but ultimately it was a bit soft and I detected a little grain.

I'm Andy.

If you ever change your mind or want to scratch the itch again, I've got a P140 sat doing nothing.

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I had a 280 for a while, loved the Dolby surround music mode with 5 channels but ultimately it was a bit soft and I detected a little grain.
    i had a avr300 before and totally agree with your findings lawrence.
    this is mainly going to be a backup and replacement for my main amp and dac while they go under the knife for mod operations,plus i may be flirting with active xovers,so with those things in mind the arcam seems a bit of a bargain army swiss knife that will help with all those things from one box,ultimate sound quality to my ears in my system isnt my goal here,although i was more then happy with the old avr300,until it died,as they always do

+ Reply to Thread