+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Audio Desk Pro RCM

I'm James.

Just heard back from my mate, he's been sick for about a month and is improving slowly so isn't up for visitors atm, sorry dude :/
    Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck / Kuzma Stogi S / Benz Micro Ace S L
    Lenco L-75 / Carl Ellis Plinth / Ortofon AS-212 / Ortofon SPU Classic GM E MkII
    Ortofon ST-7 SUT / Nick G Modded Lentek Head Amp / Croft RIAA

Cambridge Audio CXU / Theta DS Pro Prime

Classé Model 30 / Luxman M-383

Usher Compass X-719

May contain opinions that others find disturbing.

I'm James.

That degritter looks top!
    Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck / Kuzma Stogi S / Benz Micro Ace S L
    Lenco L-75 / Carl Ellis Plinth / Ortofon AS-212 / Ortofon SPU Classic GM E MkII
    Ortofon ST-7 SUT / Nick G Modded Lentek Head Amp / Croft RIAA

Cambridge Audio CXU / Theta DS Pro Prime

Classé Model 30 / Luxman M-383

Usher Compass X-719

May contain opinions that others find disturbing.

I'm Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegger68 View Post
    Just heard back from my mate, he's been sick for about a month and is improving slowly so isn't up for visitors atm, sorry dude :/
    Ok mate thanks for asking all the same
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Lee.

They’re from Estonia mate not the U.K. unless I’ve missed something, they also have a decent Facebook site which has regular updates. When I last spoke to them the RRP was going to be in the region of €1800

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Interesting - and UK as well. Could well be interested at the right price.

I think part of Audiodesk's problem is that they are German and therefore pretty much by definition tone deaf when it comes to customer service - and very likely over-arrogant about their engineering prowess as well.
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Russell.

The Degritter is a nice looking unit! I do believe they are trying to address the issues found with the Audiodesk. The first clue is the name, cleaner and dryer. I recall a review I saw from Mr. Freemer on the Audiodesk, and he had to rack dry his records after cleaning. Plus there are a lot of consumables involved in the Audiodesk, rollers, brushes and filters that must be replaced to keep it working. I don’t know what the Degritter requires in consumables so that’s not really a comparison. But the Degritter certainly wins on the looks and compact size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

The degritter looks like my toaster, wonder if it warms bagels?

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    The degritter looks like my toaster, wonder if it warms bagels?
    I'm currently attempting to negotiate a slot on their beta test programme.

The only issue is the noise when drying but in principle I think this has potential to be a useful addition alongside the Loricraft. Definitely a nod to Italian design though from the logo through to the shape of the appliance.

I'm Adam.

The only issue is the noise when drying but in principle I think this has potential to be a useful addition alongside the Loricraft. Definitely a nod to Italian design though from the logo through to the shape of the appliance.
    Indeed, this is interesting!...
    "lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Lee.

Yes the Degritter does look like it may be the best option for me going forwards, I think I will hit the idea on the head for the Audio desk product due to the numerous issues they have been experiencing and the cost of the consumables

I'm Lee.

Are their still places available on the programme? I was under the impression that all slots had been fulfilled

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast