+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Audio Desk Pro RCM

I'm James.

Just heard back from my mate, he's been sick for about a month and is improving slowly so isn't up for visitors atm, sorry dude :/
    Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck / Kuzma Stogi S / Decca London Super Gold with Deccapod
    Lenco L-75 / Carl Ellis Plinth / Ortofon AS-212 / Ortofon SPU #1E
    Ortofon ST-7 SUT / Croft RIAA

Cambridge Audio 650BD / Theta DS Pro Prime

Classé Model 30 / Luxman M-383

Usher Compass X-719

May contain opinions that others find disturbing.

I'm James.

That degritter looks top!
    Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck / Kuzma Stogi S / Decca London Super Gold with Deccapod
    Lenco L-75 / Carl Ellis Plinth / Ortofon AS-212 / Ortofon SPU #1E
    Ortofon ST-7 SUT / Croft RIAA

Cambridge Audio 650BD / Theta DS Pro Prime

Classé Model 30 / Luxman M-383

Usher Compass X-719

May contain opinions that others find disturbing.

I'm Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegger68 View Post
    Just heard back from my mate, he's been sick for about a month and is improving slowly so isn't up for visitors atm, sorry dude :/
    Ok mate thanks for asking all the same
    NAS Spacedeck / Jelco 750D / EAR 834P modified / Denon DL 103 / Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre / Mac Mini / Lampizator Atlantic Plus tube rectified Dac / Horns.pl Mummy's/ Cables are Audio Note and Albedo / Gigawatt Power Conditioner

I'm Lee.

They’re from Estonia mate not the U.K. unless I’ve missed something, they also have a decent Facebook site which has regular updates. When I last spoke to them the RRP was going to be in the region of €1800

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Interesting - and UK as well. Could well be interested at the right price.

I think part of Audiodesk's problem is that they are German and therefore pretty much by definition tone deaf when it comes to customer service - and very likely over-arrogant about their engineering prowess as well.
    NAS Spacedeck / Jelco 750D / EAR 834P modified / Denon DL 103 / Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre / Mac Mini / Lampizator Atlantic Plus tube rectified Dac / Horns.pl Mummy's/ Cables are Audio Note and Albedo / Gigawatt Power Conditioner

I'm Russell.

The Degritter is a nice looking unit! I do believe they are trying to address the issues found with the Audiodesk. The first clue is the name, cleaner and dryer. I recall a review I saw from Mr. Freemer on the Audiodesk, and he had to rack dry his records after cleaning. Plus there are a lot of consumables involved in the Audiodesk, rollers, brushes and filters that must be replaced to keep it working. I don’t know what the Degritter requires in consumables so that’s not really a comparison. But the Degritter certainly wins on the looks and compact size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Andy.

The degritter looks like my toaster, wonder if it warms bagels?

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    The degritter looks like my toaster, wonder if it warms bagels?
    I'm currently attempting to negotiate a slot on their beta test programme.

The only issue is the noise when drying but in principle I think this has potential to be a useful addition alongside the Loricraft. Definitely a nod to Italian design though from the logo through to the shape of the appliance.
    Main: Speakers 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys / custom crossovers; Amp - Radford STA100; Pre EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII + Ikeda IT345-CR1 / Ortofon 309 Limited tonearms; Cartridges Stereo - Miyajima Madake, Ortofon SPU Royal N + Shure M3D Jico stylus; Mono - Miyajimas - Zero 0.7, Premium 1.0 retipped by Ana Mighty Sound bamboo cantilever, Spirit '78' 3.0 conical from Ana, also vintage GE VRII, Shure M44 strapped for mono with several Expert Stylus conicals for different eras of 78s; Phono stage and SUT from EAR 912; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78, switchable in from tape loop; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport, heavily modded AN Kit DAC + Mutec MC3+USB.

Study: Speakers - Tannoy DC6; Amp: Duncan 'Tuberhunter' 200w class D; preamp - Pass DCB1; Vinyl: Garrard 401 with AT1503 tonearm and vintage SPU-GE; SUTs - Ortofon 2-15k & Bob's Devices; Phono Stage: Schiit Mani; Digital - Trichord Genesis III CDP + Arcam rBlink; Schiit Multibit DAC.

I'm Adam.

The only issue is the noise when drying but in principle I think this has potential to be a useful addition alongside the Loricraft. Definitely a nod to Italian design though from the logo through to the shape of the appliance.
    Indeed, this is interesting!...
    "lack of passion is fatal"
    LP12, Kore, Lingo2, Aro, SKale / DV XX2Mk2 / Garrard 401 / SME 3012 Ortofon Vintage SPU GE /Shure M3D / AD Audio KT120 'Cannonball' mono blocks / WAD 300b Power modded, TJ Mesh Plate Valves / David Coe AD Audio 'Satchmo' Pre & Phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / Tannoy 12" MGs in Chatsworth size cabs with RFC Custom Crossovers / Speaker Cables: Duelund DCA16GA / Rpi3 & Digi + pro / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / SW1X Audio Design DAC 1 Signature / Interconnects: Duelund DCA20GA home brew / SW1X Audio Phono SPDIF AERO 6 / David Coe AD Audio Silver USB / Synology NAS Drive / Roon / Tidal HiFi

I'm Lee.

Yes the Degritter does look like it may be the best option for me going forwards, I think I will hit the idea on the head for the Audio desk product due to the numerous issues they have been experiencing and the cost of the consumables

I'm Lee.

Are their still places available on the programme? I was under the impression that all slots had been fulfilled

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast