+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there life after the AT95E lOL !

Bigman80 Guest

A friend bought mine off me for £20. His Edwards came with an AT95E. It's was far better than the AT and I think the AT is another bargain.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm James.

I have heard the Acutex vs the AT95e back to back as it were and the Acutex is a better cartridge with a bigger soundstage and easier dynamics compared to the AT95e which sounds brighter but smaller in its presentation.

No mistake the AT95e is a fantastic cartridge for £25! But if you can get an Acutex 410 in new or good condition for the same price then there is no contest.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I have heard the Acutex vs the AT95e back to back as it were and the Acutex is a better cartridge with a bigger soundstage and easier dynamics compared to the AT95e which sounds brighter but smaller in its presentation.

No mistake the AT95e is a fantastic cartridge for £25! But if you can get an Acutex 410 in new or good condition for the same price then there is no contest.
    Spot on, James.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123